Monday 4 June 2012

Graculus



I really love these sculptures by a very talented local artist Graculus . Well worth looking at. The Stephenson's Rocket really does remind me of Noggin the Nog

sorry the pictures are not great, I took them walking home from the car boot sale. Where I picked up 3 boxed of embroidery threads and a printed sampler for £10..bargain ehh? I am starting to think that car boot sales should be renamed "Cr*p I have collected and want rid of displays" Usually there's a good few bargains to be snapped up (admittedly I was up late not feeling very well today, so the bargains had most likely gone. I picked up one other item but I might send that off to William so wont spoil the surprise. He will love it, just not sure his mum will thank me!

1 comment:

AyJay said...

As soon as I read this, I had to go googling which lead to http://www.nogginthenog.co.uk - Ahh! memories :)
What a wonderful voice and imagination Oliver Postgate had.
And what great sculptures - who'd have thought a large green bird could be so talented.